Honey Curry Chicken

by Melanie on August 24, 2009

My friend Stephanie shared this recipe with me at Recipe Club. It is QUICK, EASY, and very tasty! The chicken was tender and flavorful. The sauce was delicious spooned over the rice. My family loved it. I will definitely be making this again and again. Thanks Steph!

Honey Curry Chicken
submitted by Melanie

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6-8) or chicken tenders (2.5-3 lb)
¼ c. butter or margarine
½ c. honey
¼ c. prepared mustard
1 tsp. curry powder
1 tsp. salt

Place chicken in greased casserole dish. Melt butter in a pot on stove. Add other ingredients to pot and mix well, warm only, no need to boil. Pour mixture over chicken. Place in oven, bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Garnish with sautéed mushrooms (in butter, with salt and pepper) if desired. I like to serve it with rice.

1 Bunny August 25, 2009 at 2:37 am

OH this sounds really good! I have to try it!

2 Tiff Gatten August 25, 2009 at 2:29 pm

This looks really yummy. I've been looking for a recipe that I can't find, and I'm wondering if you have it. I have a huge love for Rumbi Island Grills Aloha Salad. I love the creamy vinaigrette dressing. It's sweet mango taste is wonderful, but I love the underlying heat that goes along with it…got anything like it?

3 Renee August 26, 2009 at 11:52 am

It looks yummy!!!!sounds are good…
i have to try it!!!thanks

Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

4 Sara @ Our Best Bites August 26, 2009 at 3:48 pm

I make this same recipe, only we've always called it Chicken Diablo (Devil Chicken? Why?? lol) In my recipe binder I have it under Honey Curry Chicken because that sounds nicer, haha. Love it though- so yummy!

5 Libby August 27, 2009 at 12:05 am

Oh…this looks great! And simple too. I bet the curry powder gives it a nice touch.

6 Carol F. January 10, 2010 at 3:23 am

We had a very yummy dinner tonight: your recipe of Honey Curry Chicken!!! We loved it. It looks lovely, too. Thank you so much! I even put some aside to freeze raw and in the honey sauce for an older friend to do when she is tired. The kids BEGGED for more. Very nice. Thank you.

7 Jan August 7, 2011 at 11:59 am

I made this today for dinner (minus the mushrooms) – everyone loved it! Thanks.