This is a quick and easy recipe that is always a crowd pleaser. I made it when we had some friends over one evening. The carmel is suppossed to be drizzled on top–but I had a little helper who didn’t know how to drizzle:) I think that chopped and toasted pecans would be awesome if you didn’t have toffee bits. I think I will do that next time. Hope you enjoy!
Carmel Toffee Apple Dip
Author: Melanie ~www.thesisterscafe.com
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese (I use light)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- carmel sauce for drizzling
- a sprinkle of skor toffee bits
- Sliced apples for dipping.
- Mix cream cheese with brown sugar. Spread on a plate, and top with a drizzle of carmel sauce and a sprinkle of toffee bits. Sliced apples for dipping. Dip the apple slices in pineapple juice after slicing to keep them from going brown.