I just made this yummy Valentines treat for the ladies that I visit teach and thought I would share the recipe with all of you. It is super easy, very cute and best of all … this treat is mouthwatering delicious. I had to use ‘Butter Lovers’ popcorn because that is all I had (my boys LOVE that stuff–and if my husband is picking out the treat they get it:)–thus the popcorn looks so yellow in the picture–but I think it is better with lightly buttered popcorn.
Anyway, have fun getting ready for Valentines days! If you still need some ideas, I found some cute free Valentines printables I posted about here.
White Chocolate M&M Popcorn
- 2 bags microwave lightly buttered popcorn
- 1 package white chocolate, melted in double broiler or according to package directions
- 1 cup M&Ms (Use the holiday ones for a cute look)
- First pop your popcorn in the microwave then pick out all the unpopped kernals.
- Carefully toss together all ingredients being careful not to crush the popcorn and evenly distribute the M&Ms!
- Allow white chocolate to dry or set up and then serve! YUM