I know this dip doesn’t sound like much, but it is pure bliss to your taste buds! My friend, Shelly Hatch, in my church ward makes it all the time for parties. It is my favorite dip ever. Truly. So I finally called and got the recipe from her. You’d never guess from such simple ingredients that it would be so fabulous… but trust me, it is. I’ve made it in my bigger crockpot, as well as halving the recipe and putting it in my little one. I’ve made it many times now, but somehow I never think to take a picture until the dip is almost gone. So I scooped out a little bowl full and took this picture since the crockpot no longer looked very appetizing. :) Enjoy!
- 3 8-oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 16 ounce tube of breakfast sausage (such as Jimmy Dean)
- 2 cans of Rotel, drained (Diced tomatoes and green chilies)
- Cook sausage in a skillet.
- Combine sausage, cream, cheese and Rotel in a crockpot.
- Allow cream cheese to soften, then stir the dip together. Enjoy!