**I am happy to be home now, and I am back on with planning my weekly menu here**
Zucchini Red Onion Flatbread
submitted by Melanie
1 batch of your favorite pizza dough–(I used Rhodes frozen bread dough)
3/4 cup cream cheese
to taste: dill, pepper, garlic salt, italian seasoning, etc.
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 small red onion, cut into 1/8 inch thick rounds
1 zucchini (yellow or green), cut into 1/8 inch thick rounds
3 T. chopped fresh parsley or your favorite herbs -(I used Rosemary-yum!)
1. chop veggies. prepare dough. preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. combine cream cheese with dill, garlic salt, and other desired seasonings.
3. brush a large baking sheet with olive oil, and stretch dough out in the pan.
4. spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough, sprinkle with parmesan.
5. arrange 1 row of zucchini slices down 1 long side of the dough. arrange onion rounds in a row alongside zucchini. repeat until all is used. brush vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with s + p.
6. bake until puffy and golden brown, about 24 minutes. sprinkle with fresh herbs.