One of my best friends made these Cinnamon Pull Aparts years ago when we did a friend breakfast together. They were so good. She gave me the recipe, and I made it a few times… then I forgot about it. You know how that happens sometimes? A few weeks ago, I randomly got a serious craving for this yummy Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread. So I asked for the recipe again and rediscovered the goodness! I made them as part of our Father’s Day breakfast, and they were a hit all around. And so easy. I just love easy! Thanks Shelby!
PS My sisters and I will all be together in two weeks. Can’t wait! And there should be some good cooking going on around here. So stay posted…
- 22-25 frozen rolls (Such as Rhodes)
- 1 4.6oz box cook and serve vanilla pudding (not instant)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Place rolls in a greased bundt pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine pudding, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture over the rolls (If you have time, I like to partially thaw the rolls first -to make them sticky- and roll each one in the mixture to more evenly distribute the yumminess).
- Then drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Allow to raise for 1.5-2 hours* and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then turn upside down on a plate.