This is the BEST salad for a big gathering. It couldn’t be easier to make (no chopping or work involved!) and everyone LOVES it! Seriously , whenever I bring it to a party or gathering people ask me for the recipe! You can easily pick up the ingredients at the grocery store, dump it all in a big bowl and pour on the dressing. Viola, done! This would be perfect for pot lucks, family reunions, tail gating or any big gathering. When you look at the ingredients list you may not think it sounds great with the coleslaw mix in there, but just trust me, it is fantastic!! I want to thank my sweet friend Starlie who shared this recipe with me years ago …it has become a family favorite ever since!
Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July! My sisters and I are all together at my parents here in Utah. We are having a wonderful time with lots and lots of little cousins around! Pretty sweet! We will definitely be making this salad:)
- 1 bag of romaine salad mix
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- 1 bag of coleslaw
- 1 container of honey roasted peanuts (MUST be honey roasted!) (1 cup or so)
- 1 bag of craisins (1 cup or so)
- 1 bottle of Brianna"s Poppyseed dressing
- Toss spinach, lettuce, coleslaw in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle on a generous amount of honey roasted peanuts and craisins, to your liking.
- When ready to serve pour on dressing and toss! YUM!