Wow is all I can say! These tiny little brownies are heavenly and so darn easy to make! Luckily, last time I made a Costco trip, I came home with a BIG jar of Nutella, so when I came across this recipe I was prepared! They were super quick to make and oh so good! I even whipped up a gluten free batch for my son Coleman (who has celiac disease) by subbing GF blend for the flour and they were fantastic! This recipe is a keeper! YUM!
I finally got around to posting again on Melandboys–I had a request for a post on what to see and do in Chattanooga. It was so fun to write! I do love Chat town! Hopefully it will make you want to come for visit! :)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips or chopped walnuts/pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Nutella and eggs.
- Add the flour, and whisk until blended.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin pan (about ½ full for regular pan and ¾ full for mini pan) and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips or chopped walnuts.
- Bake 8-12 minutes, just until the tops have set and cracked around the edges.
- A toothpick in the center should come out wet and fudgy. (If it’s clean, the brownies will be too dry.) Set aside and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the pan and let cool completely.
- Makes about 12 regular-sized or 18-20 mini-sized brownies