This is one of those quick and easy meals, that I can whip together in a few minutes when I am short on time and have hungry little mouths to feed. I got this recipe from my friend Stephanie a couple of years ago. It is a huge hit with my boys. Connor my oldest LOVES pasta and TJ my second oldest LOVES tacos–so this dish pleases them both. It is like tacos in a pasta form. You can adjust how spicy it is with the type of enchilada sauce and salsa you choose to use. Perfect dinner for a busy night!
Author: Melanie~ www.thesisterscafe.com
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 package (25oz) frozen beef ravioli
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 jar (8oz) salsa
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (2oz) sliced black olives drained (optional)
- sour cream and lettuce for garnish
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet combine enchilada sauce and salsa. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Drain ravioli, add to sauce and gently stir to coat. Top with cheese (and olives, if desired). Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Bring to the table and enjoy with lettuce and sour cream. Apporx.